Core Values are defined as the handful of rules defining the company’s culture and which are continually reinforced. My core values are:
1. Clients Become Heroes: I want all my clients to become “Gazelles” which are companies that grow more than 20% for four consecutive years.
2. The Platinum Rule: Do unto others as they expect to be treated. See my brand promise and notice how I’ve put this into action.
3. Continual Learning: I strive to read 52 books per year. There’s nothing magical about this number but it keeps me focused on continually learning.
4. Fun: Every day should be fun. If you’re not enjoying what you do, do something else.
5. Smart, Hungry, Humble: These three words summarize the type of people with whom I enjoy working.